SCEC will not be permitted to hold in-person instruction until Schuylkill County moves to the "green" phase of openings. At this time, we will continue to check emails, phone messages, and incoming mail. Classes originally scheduled during this closure will be rescheduled. Computer courses are rescheduled for the Fall-Aug/Sept. In the "yellow" phase, we will be permitted to proctor tests on a one-on-one basis, please call/email to make an appointment. We have sanitized our facilities for your return when it is deemed safe. Take care and stay safe, we look forward to your return.
Facilities & Photo Galleries
Mahanoy City (1 West Centre Street)
- Comfortable adult-oriented classrooms
- Classrooms that can accommodate up to 40 students
- Classroom can be subdivided
- Computer lab that can accommodate 20 students
- Mobile laptop lab for use in traditional style classrooms
- Polycom videoconferencing over IP
- Smartboards & digital overhead projectors
- Computer instructor stations in each classroom
- Wireless internet access
- Access to printers & copiers
- 60” TV/DVD ceiling mounted in classrooms
Booking our Facilities
To book the facilities for education and training activities, call 570-773-1270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine facility location and date availability. If emailing include: preferred facility location, what type of activity the facility will be used for, date, time, and any other specific needs. After availability is confirmed, SCEC will send via email or mail Facility Usage Forms to be signed and returned.