Pearson Miller Analogies Test (MAT):
- Register by phone, call 570-773-1270
- $65 check payable to SCEC
- Exam time is one hour
- For more information on the exam, click here.
CollegeBoard CLEP Test:
- Check with your enrolled institution that they will accept credit for the available CLEP test and which course, if you pass, will the test exempt you from taking. SCEC only proctors the CLEP exams and reports the scores to CLEP, we do not advise which college courses at your enrolled institution matches a particular CLEP test as each school varies greatly as to what is acceptable for that school.
- SCEC is an approved CLEP testing center for CLEP exams. CLEP tests are administered by computer. Cost to take the exam is currently $85. An exam voucher must be purchased via the “My Account” feature on the Collegeboard CLEP website prior to testing day, after purchase print the voucher and bring it to the testing center on your scheduled test date. SCEC does not charge any other exams sitting fees. To schedule a test at SCEC call 570-773-1270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note that if you purchase a voucher for a one test and decide to change what test you would like to take on your scheduled test date, you must login to your “My Account” and change the test to the test you want to take, after changing the test you must reprint a new voucher to bring to the test center.
- Exam time is 90 minutes except for College Composition which is 120 minutes.
- CLEP exams can be repeated after a 3-month waiting period.
- For more information on CLEP exams and exam preparation, visit http://clep.collegeboard.org.
ETS Praxis Series Test:
- Computer-based testing coming soon